Invest in Graphic Design That Showcases Your Brand’s Strengths.
An effective brand image sets you apart from the crowd — and looks good doing it.
Good design is strategic, intentional and authentic. It speaks to your ideal customers and reflects your company’s core values — clarifying what sets you apart.
At Design At Work, we work closely with your team to understand what drives your business forward, what inspires you to get up in the morning and what makes you different from your competitors. Each of these plays an important role in shaping your visual identity.
And for a company like yours, the visual identity serves as the cornerstone of your brand image. It guides the visual direction — the look and feel — of your business. Our brand designers are experts at not only building out a full identity for your business, but also crafting materials that help strengthen and reinforce it.
Why is graphic design important for your business?
More than just a pretty face, graphic design is the heart and soul of your brand. It visually communicates your company’s mission, speaks to your ideal target audience, and builds credibility and recognition through consistency.
Graphic designers build out a fully integrated visual identity to help steer your brand’s communication. This includes your logo, color palette, typography, icons and imagery. Together, these tie all your company’s materials together to present a unified — not to mention professional — front. This is the “face” of your company that new and returning customers, employees and partners see.
What services can a brand designer offer your company?
Whether print or digital, streamlined or complex, permanent or ephemeral, every piece of collateral is designed. This is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, but here are some of the most common services our designers help clients with:
- Identity design
- Logo design
- Website design
- Print and digital advertisements
- Menus and table tents
- Events collateral
- Direct mailers
- Product packaging
- Signage and wayfinding
- Tradeshow booths
- Business cards and stationery
- Promotional items
- Stickers, decals and vehicle wraps
- Email marketing
- Social media graphics
How design and copywriting shape your brand.
Graphic design and copywriting work hand in hand to shape your brand’s messaging. Written content provides in-depth detail and context once you have someone’s attention. But first, you have to catch their eye. Visual elements draw viewers in — opening the door to show them all that you have to say.
Design impacts the way your customer views your company — for better or worse. Your audience is quick to draw conclusions about your company, sizing up whether your brand is trustworthy, friendly, reliable or traditional based on your visual communication. Investing in a thoughtful, high-quality and consistent brand design helps set your company up for success.
- Design impacts 94% of first impressions of a company1
- People process visual data 60,000x faster than text2
- A positive first impression increases the likelihood of overall satisfaction and high ratings3
- 73% of companies invest in graphic design to help differentiate themselves from competitors4
- “Design-driven” brands are 69% more likely to meet business goals5
- 93% of people say visuals are the No. 1 thing that influences their decision to buy6
Ready to showcase your
Let’s talk about how our graphic design
services can help.
- First Impressions Matter: The Importance of Great Visual Design, CXL
- 12 Reasons You Should Include Visual Content In Your Marketing, HubSpot
- Too Good To Be Bad: Favorable product expectations boost subjective usability ratings, ScienceDirect
- 2018 Digital Trends Report, Adobe
- 2019 Digital Trends Report, Adobe
- How Colors Affect Conversions, Neil Patel